The RG5200i roll grooving tool is the FIRST intelligent grooving tool in its class to provide instant feedback on the quality of the groove in the pipe. State-of-the-art grooving technology ensures accuracy, reliability, traceability and safety.
- Laser sensors enable automatic measurements of all critical groove dimensions:
- “A” Gasket sealing surface
- “B” Groove width
- “C” Groove diameter
- “F” Flare
- “OD” Pipe outside diameter
- Instant feedback on groove quality
EACH GROOVE CATALOGUED AND TRACED
EASILY EXPORTED VIA FLASH DRIVE
● Material test reports available
● Continuous access to the newest technology
● Ensure the job is done right the first time
● Increases productivity
● Greater manpower flexibility
● More consistent, reliable grooves
● No large capital investment
● Safer tool operation
The Victaulic Engineering Services team will contact you to arrange for a convenient time to update from a remote location or during your next service call.
The RG5200i is simple and safe to operate. Two-hand, push button operation of the tool ensures safe operation. When the lights turn green for all critical dimensions the grooving operation is complete. Just follow the prompts on the touch screen.
Victaulic offers a trade-in program for select roll grooving tools. Fill out the Request Information form for more details.
The RG5200i is available in the US and Canada.
The tool grooves 4-24” carbon steel Schedule 40 pipe. For inquiries on larger sizes, please contact Victaulic.